Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 18, 2014

First Fall Color

 Grass has stopped growing, garden almost done except for zucchini, trees changing to yellow and orange, elk bugling - I'd say fall is upon us here. The weather forecasters are saying the peak season will be from Oct. 1 to Oct. 10 in our area but I think it may be on the decline by then. Leaves are already falling.

Garden box with lettuce is done for the year and made ready for next spring. The leaves on top of the box are a sure indication that fall is here and you can smell it in the air.

1 comment:

El Gaucho said...

Hello. I just wanted to give my hearty greetings. I arrived via a FB post from Mother Earth News and couldn't click on the "Subscribe" button fast enough. I'm looking forward to reading all of the past posts and looking at the magnificent pictures you've posted.

Though I can't say I approve of taking pack rats on a bicycle without equipping them with tiny pack rat helmets, I'll ignore one minor safety violation...

Thanks again for having such an awesome blog!!